UNS_04_8_6_2015

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Docky - Cuboid

FOLLOW THIS BLOG ON TWITTER

Docky - Kilmarnock My name is docky and I am a dj/producer from Kilmarnock, Scotland. I have been involved in a variety of musical projects in my local area since 1998, both in a dj sense & also in music production. Kilmarnock is a short distance from Glasgow’s thriving underground electronic music scene, and this scene has largely been my inspiration over the last few years to try and create my own nights and also original house and techno produc​tions. Keep a lookout for unsigned material on my soundcloud and if you connect with what you hear feel free to drop me a message for possible collab​oration or remixing. For any labels interested in anything unsigned, all my tracks will require profes​sional mastering prior to release. Techno is a form of electronic dance music that emerged in Detroit. Techno artist are using sequencers, synths, drum machines, sfx units, samplers and midi controllers to create unique rhythmic patterns alternating with bridges, atmospheric pasages and melodic and rhythmic build-ups. Techno is one of the genres, which is due to the musical matter absolutely unabused by the music industry. Techno is true heart of music in general.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WOULD YOU PLAY THIS TRACK IN YOUR TECHNO SET?

UNS_02_8_6_2015